- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #265

3 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #265




"My Curious Box arrived safely and was absolutely fabulous! Who knew you could fit so much in a tiny box??

My curious friend sent me the most beautiful selection of interesting, useful and delicate gifts. 


I can't decide on a favourite item but I do love the star shaped cutters - used many a time over the Christmas period to make Nigella's "Cheese Stars" (YUM). http://www.stylist.co.uk/life/recipes/cheese-stars


The buttons are amazing and I wonder if my curious friend made them? My box came with two lengths of ribbon, one saying "made by me" and the other a measuring tape print (no wrapping that around the waist post cheese stars!).

Continuing with the making-theme I received polka dot cupcake cases (I got these in my first box too - very popular!) and beautiful coloured tapes.


As if that were not enough I also received a beautiful notebook, a tiny darling bowl, christmas decoration (which lived on the tree) and a gorgeous brooch (now on my coat).

What an interesting and creative person my Curious Friend must be! It is a shame it is secret. 

THANK YOU my Curious Friend for the amazing box! Apologies again for the delay in sending photos."

x

No comments:

Post a Comment