- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #270

3 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #270



"Apologies to my lovely sender, I've only just got home after Christmas and New Year away - hence I'm only now getting round to sending photos of my wonderful box (took it with me though!).

All of the items in my box were individually wrapped and included chocolates and some lovely fruit teas.  It really is amazing how the sender seems to know you, my box included 'Mr Benn's little book of life' - Mr Benn was my absolute favourite when I was younger and I love this little book!  


I also (or rather, Sam the cat) received a mousy cat toy - he ran off with it so I'm sure I'll find it, thoroughly chewed, in a few months time!  



A beautiful christmas t-light holder, I'd never seen one like this before and I love it! 

My favourite part of my box was three lovely postcards - too beautiful to send so I've framed them instead.  


I also had some reindeer and star christmas confetti which we had on our Christmas table.


What a thoughtful box, so packed full of lovely things. Thank you so much to the sender - I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a very happy 2012."

With Love


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad you liked it all. Happy New Year and all my best wishes and love for your wedding xx

    ReplyDelete