- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #272

3 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #272



"The Friday before Christmas I received my box. All our tables were covered with bits so I ended up sat on our kitchen floor. My other half said I looked as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

Firstly I opened the book One Day. I was so pleased as I had not read it. I have had flu so have been glad of something to read; I really enjoyed it. In the next parcel was a tin (lid is pictured bottom right) when I saw it I squealed with delight as my granny used to have a similar tin. It really made me smile. Inside the tin there were some beautiful Christmas decorations. We had bought a bigger tree than usual so it had been looking a little empty, but now it's lovely. There were also the lovely gold letters Noel which look lovely on the mantelpiece. I have also enjoyed eating the Lindt chocolates which I had to instruct my other half not to eat as they were mine. As it was Christmas I did let him have one! The little lavender bag is also very pretty. I even hung the little white stocking at the end of the bed on Christmas eve as I did not have one. 

A huge huge thanks to my fantastic curious friend, it was such a lovely selection of bits which made me very, very happy!"

Josephine. 

1 comment: