- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #273

3 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #273



"Oh my…!

I had to join the queue in the post office that went around the room three times and out the door but as I knew what I was collecting it all became part of the building anticipation.

The wrapping of brown paper meant I knew I was about to open a gift from someone who knows me so well when not knowing me at all… especially with the additional of brown string and polkadot ribbon.

I took the parcel round to Make, Do and Mend in Chelmsford where my friends Hannah and Kath were just the people I needed to share the opening with.

One parcel led to the next with the most delightful selection of presents each labelled with letraset.

Presents were paired alphabetically and offered memories, recipes and beautiful treats including;

Christmas songs & chocolate coins
Happiness holly & ham
Robin redbreast & reindeer
Ivy & icicles
Spiced cider & socks
Tree & tinsel
Mouse (sugar) & mittens
Angel & advent
Santa & surprises

They were very much delights of the jolliest kind!

Thank you so much curious folk…"

Nastassia x

No comments:

Post a Comment