- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #274

4 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #274



 "I was so excited to receive my Christmas Curiosity Box and I was not disappointed - it was gorgeous...

Beautifully wrapped box and inside some tissue wrapped objects...


The most beautiful, hand painted fair trade Christmas Tree bauble - I adore it and it spent Christmas on my tree and will be treasured always.

The softest silk scarf in one of my favourite colours - teal - great with my red hair!


A gorgeous Moroccan tea glass..I love all things Moroccan including the food so next time I have made a lamb tagine I can finish with mint tea..


And last but by no means least...a set of loose leaf teas - all my favourite ones (how did you know & just inspired as I prefer loose leaf tea to teabags!) they are in little Chinese style tins which made me gulp a bit as my lovely, late Mum had a large tea caddy in this style and they reminded me of her & how we always had a natter and a cup of tea just before she listened to The Archers on R4 on a Sunday...


Thank you so so much to my Curious Friend - I have a funny feeling I know where in the world you are...my mother in law lives in Carnoustie and when we are up that way I love to visit Broughty Ferry for all the wonderful little shops. So thank you so, so much and I hope that you have a Happy New Year."

Much love

Jane @ HFCouture

No comments:

Post a Comment