- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #276

4 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #276






"Firstly I would like to sincerely apologise to the sender of my BEAUTIFUL curiosity box, my delay in sending my images in are purely down to not being in one spot over Christmas long enough to email properly. 


My lovely box arrived the week before Christmas, and was one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. To start with, my sender had written down her favourite websites and music tastes, which were lovely to read even before I began to open the individually wrapped gifts. Each gift was labelled with the reason behind the item, such a lovely touch. 


The 2 lovely heart decorations, looked perfect on my tree , and will come out year after year with all of my other sentimental decorations. I absolutely loved the Russian doll and cute bunting and put these on my fireplace for Christmas. My curious friend is absolutely correct - every girl should own a Russian doll! 


And I have used the lovely soap and candle already - lovely and practical gifts. A big big thank you to my curious friend, it was the perfect surprise gift and I wish them a perfect new year xx"

No comments:

Post a Comment