- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #279

4 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #279



"Dear Miss Curiosity,

I finally got home to my box a few days ago after a Christmas of bereavement and other such bad news, it cheered me up no end just to see it waiting for me.

My curious friend G must have special powers as my box could not have been a more perfect combination of items in my favourite colour combination of red and white. 

My box contained all the best bits of Christmas including: jingle bells, a hot toddy recipe, sparkles and ribbons, the most beautiful felt toadstools ever, and my favourite item a Happy Holidays Cd of songs chosen by my curious friend.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to take part in this project I can't wait for the next one!"

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment