- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #280

4 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #280




 "I had been waiting for about a week after I sent box off and I was really hoping to receive it before Christmas. and then one day I got home from Christmas shopping to find, yes! A large parcel for me! Yay.


I made a cup of tea rushed upstairs to open it, away from the chaos of the kitchen. I found gorgeous hand printed brown card labels, each one more enticing than the last, taunting me to open the little parcel, I savoured the moment when they were all unopened neatly arranged all together in the box, but then I got down to business and started ripping and oooing and ahhhing...a little yellow cake stand...perfect from mince pies. 



2 Clinique products, a face cream and exfoliator, I love Clinique! a pair of hand warmers, some hot chocolate sachets, mmmm and come other lovely bits, my favourites are the disposable camera and the letter writing set, which has in it a self addressed and stamped envelope so I can write to my new curious friend! What a great idea. Also the card had an inspirational note inscribed inside it....'we keep moving forward, opening new doors, doing new things, being we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths'.



Very nice indeed.

Thank you curious friend you will be receiving a letter from me in the post in due course...happy new year."  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your Curiosity Box. I had a wonderful time putting it together for you. I'm glad it arrived in time for Christmas too! Happy 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete