- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #281

4 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #281




"I had to wait for a week to pick up my box from the PO Depot but boy was it worth that agonising wait. 



Inside the parcel I found a box of warm burgundy and yellows which was echoed in the dried peppers, pine cones and wrapping of each gift - beautiful and that was before I unwrapped each present.


First I'd like to thank my Curious Friend as they went to so much trouble and made/bought me some fab presents. Inside the box as I unwrapped each gift I found:

- A Very She & Him Christmas ~ I’d been secretly thinking if buying this so was excited to receive this, in fact I'm still playing it!
- Scoop: the Little Handbook of Traditional Ice Cream Recipes ~ please let it be summer soon!
- a gorgeous handmade brooch that looks perfect on my red coat
- an egg cup with hand-painted seaside scenes on it. I don't have an egg cup so this will come in very handy
- a fridge magnet of deck-chairs possibly on Brighton beach
- a handmade polybag holder ~ something I definitely need & I've already put to good use
- two wee picture frames ~ think I might put some embroidery work in them
- domino set ~ will play this with my nephew
- bath gloves and a colour changing scrubby ~ showering just got fun!
- a fabulous card of a cheeky wee couple kissing on Brighton beach with the pier in the background. This now sits proudly on my cd player so I can dream of the sea every day.
- mini paper bunting recycled from cards ~ think that will stay up all year round
And last but certainly not least a pack of marigold seeds which I'll plant indoors and bring the sunshine into my flat.


I love all the presents and want to wish everyone who took part a very happy 2012."

No comments:

Post a Comment