- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #288

5 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #288



 "Just when I had stopped thinking of when my box would arrive there was a knock at the door and there was my curiosity bag all the way from Pennsylvania!

I have to admit I was suffering from post Christmas blues and this bag of goodies definitely cheered me up and put a spring in my step, getting my creative juices flowing.


Inside the bag were many small boxes and parcels but firstly a letter from my new kindred soul Claudia explaining a bit about her life, her influences and her new passion Mollie Makes - mine too!

The bag contained collections of buttons, wool, beads, fabric, ribbon, trims all wrapped individually and gave enormous pleasure to open.


There was also a pair of earrings and a brooch which Claudia had made from her collection of vintage buttons - which made it all the more special.


My favourite little bundle was a small note book with a wooden ruler and some postage stamps - it just appealed to me and I will be using the book to note down ideas for the vegetable patch.


Thank you Claudia for a very special package and as you said in your letter we have many things in common so I will be in touch.

Happy New Year to all who took part, I cannot wait for the next project."

No comments:

Post a Comment