- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #292

5 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #292




"I received this box just before Christmas and what a fabulous surprise it was. A bleak and dreary winters day was made a million times better when I opened this colourful box to find the goodies stored within. I'd like to send a big thank you to my curious project partner who had put together such a fantastic box of treats...I loved everything and it really made my day to receive such a lovely collection of presents, so much so that I spent about half an hour after opening the box running round the house with glee!


So what did I get... well a lot!
  • A beautiful old copy of Little Women- one of my favourite books
  • A fantastic vintage words game which we played over Christmas!
  • 2 hand picked selections of 50's Christmas songs to get me in the festive mood
  • Some gorgeous decorations for my tree
  • Fab reindeer socks (I wore these on Boxing Day!)
  • Hand warmers (great for my chilly hands)
  • Some glittery nail polish (which I had nearly bought earlier in the day- how spooky!)
  • A lovely Christmas pud bath bomb
  • Some notelets
  • A candle and lastly a scrummy selection of sweets

The collection came with a card from my sender explaining why she'd picked all the items.


All in all, I was well and truly spoilt.  My particular favourite items were the handmade robin decoration (so cute), the book (beautiful) and the word game.


Big Christmassy hugs to my sender and Tiffany for organising this project (I can't wait for the next one!)"

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment