- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #293

5 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #293




"I received my beautiful curiosity box a few weeks ago now, but before I had a chance to take photos of all the gorgeous goodies contained within Christmas took over. Having spent the last 3 weeks trotting all round the country I am now back home, reunited with both my camera and my curiosity box. So, apologies for not having sent pictures sooner.

My gifts were hidden in a flurry of pink tissue paper and beautiful cream netting fabric. Simply opening the box was a delight in itself. On the top was nestled a homemade card from my sender 'a little curious elf'.

She explained that 'as it is cold outside most of the bits inside are around a warming theme. I like to make things so have made most of the parcels especially for you'. How lucky I am! And what a talented sender. 


The bits inside were lovely; A gorgeous cloche hat with a silk bow, a little handmade paisley egg warmer (funnily enough I collect these, who could have known?!?!), a box of tea (which was instantly opened and consumed, lovely), an adorable felt flower brooch, and a beautiful hand made, hand embroidered tea cosy. I cant wait to use it! Each item was individually wrapped with a little tag saying a bit about them.


It really was a most thoughtful curiosity box. Despite having said very little in my bio, everything that I received was just so me! Thank you soooo much to my curious sender!"

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment