- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #294

5 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #294




My parcel arrived a week or so before Christmas and although eager to open it, I decided to save it for Christmas Day. 


A beautiful, bulging christmassy box, filled with red wrapped parcels was a real treat to receive and open: 



Disposable camera
Ball of wool
Knitting and sewing magazines and pattern
Zips and Bias binding
Giant tea cup
Marshmallows
Sprinkles
Wind in the Willows book



My sender thoughtfully covered several potential areas of interest with her chosen gifts.  Knitting and sewing options were catered for with wool, zips and bias binding and will be used in future projects, perhaps inspired by ideas in some lovely patterns magazines and when I need a break from all the hard work I can enjoy a massive cuppa or hot chocolate in a bowl size mug.  A disposable camera will capture my creative efforts and when time allows I can relax with Wind in the Willows, a book I have never managed to read but shall thoroughly relish when I do.  

A BIG THANK YOU to my sender, and for her patience in waiting to see that her box safely arrived up here in wind battered Scotland.  And my thanks too, for such a generous and fabby parcel, I love it. 


A big thank you to you Tiffany, for creating, and working so hard, to make The Curiosity Project such a great thing to be part of.  I can't wait for the next one and will aim to get better organised next time!!!"

Regards,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment