- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #296

6 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #296



 "My box just arrived!  Yay!  It had to travel all the way from Poland and when I saw the postmark I was very excited to receive an international curiosity box!  It came in a  beautiful box but the real treasures were inside – and so many of them!





There were a couple of Christmas Cards with paper cut messages in them – amazing!  And a beautiful hand drawn card from my Curiosity friends daughter – so much work went it to it – they went straight on my wall!


Each item was individually wrapped with tags on giving hints and clues to what lay inside!  There were plenty of chocolates that didn’t last long and I also received:


 ·         2 ladybirds – one ceramic, one that moves!
·         Beautiful handmade bird bunting
·         Swizzle sticks in bright colours for drinks
·         From my curious friends home – a book, map, coaster and playing cards and badges from Poland
·         A beautiful necklace and matching earrings
·         What looks like a handmade felt bag
·         A ceramic red Santa shoe stuffed full of chocolates!
·         3 Christmas decorations
·         A set of Chinese coins to bring me good fortune




Thank you so much to Tiffany for doing the project and extra thanks to my curious friend for an amazing box!"

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I couldn't wait! I was so afraid that the box went missing in action! Every day I checked the blog and I was looking for description and photos of our box! After this 3 days the project will be closed, so I was depressed when I imagined the box wasn't arrived.

    Fortunatelly our box has arrived safely to You :-) Beautiful pictures you' ve done! We like it!

    We're glad you liked your box and our hand-made stuff. (my daughter say "Hi" to You and she is so excited watching her card on the blog) :) I hope you had a wonderful XMas, and I wish you Happy New Year!! Take care, best wishes from Poland :) ***

    ReplyDelete