"My box just arrived! Yay! It had to travel all the way from Poland and when I saw the postmark I was very excited to receive an international curiosity box! It came in a beautiful box but the real treasures were inside – and so many of them!
There were a couple of Christmas Cards with paper cut messages in them – amazing! And a beautiful hand drawn card from my Curiosity friends daughter – so much work went it to it – they went straight on my wall!
Each item was individually wrapped with tags on giving hints and clues to what lay inside! There were plenty of chocolates that didn’t last long and I also received:
· 2 ladybirds – one ceramic, one that moves!
· Beautiful handmade bird bunting
· Swizzle sticks in bright colours for drinks
· From my curious friends home – a book, map, coaster and playing cards and badges from Poland
· A beautiful necklace and matching earrings
· What looks like a handmade felt bag
· A ceramic red Santa shoe stuffed full of chocolates!
· 3 Christmas decorations
· A set of Chinese coins to bring me good fortune
Thank you so much to Tiffany for doing the project and extra thanks to my curious friend for an amazing box!"