- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #310

9 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #310




I finally received my curiosity box, just in the nick of time, yaaay!  Was starting to get seriously worried until I received an email from Tiffany explaining that my box had been returned as the address was incomplete.  After a re-direction to my work address instead, it has now safely arrived, phew!

I am off work with Tonsillitis at the moment so had to send hubby to fetch my box, he was dying to know what was in it as well so he didn't really mind.

Anyway, here's what I received...

The box had 2 parcels inside (I must have said I love green as they were wrapped in lovely green polka dot paper) and some chocolate coins, which hubby immediately got stuck into - he's the chocoholic in our house!



The parcels contained a bottle of flavoured whisky and a framed print of a NICE biscuit.

I'm looking forward to trying the whisky, it smells lovely!  Thank you to my curious sender.




No comments:

Post a Comment