- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #311

9 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #311



"I was so excited when my husband came back from the sorting office with a parcel for "Miss Curious". I have no clue who sent it, but I would like to thank whoever it was for putting such a huge smile on my face after what has been a tough 4 weeks. My husband is off to work in Saudi Arabia for 2 years, leaving this week, so the last few weeks have been rather emotional. We have had problems in our rented home with the spare bedroom flooding out Christmas week and now my living room. Lots of other little things have gone wrong to and I have been at my whits end. But then this lovely box of goodies arrived and cheered me right up.



The parcel contained individually wrapped gifts each with a note giving a clue to the contents. They were:

  • Deck the halls! - Cute festive paper chains, table confetti and winter card crafty bits
  • Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! - Instant magic snow
  • Eat, drink, be merry! - A 'Need more cake' mug (very me!)
  • Santa's got a brand new bag! - A reusable shopping bag that's not only pink, but covered in cupcakes!
  • He's making a list, he's checking it twice! - A gorgeous colourful diary from Paperchase LOVE
  • Walking in a winter wonderland - The comfiest pair of socks in the world, complete with polar bear heads
  • Cookies baking in the kitchen! - A festive cookie mix complete with snowflake cookie cutter. We had a great time baking and then eating all the cookies.

Thank you again for such a wonderful box, it took my mind off things and provided the dog with much entertainment! ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment