- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #312

9 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #312



"I received a 'sorry you were out card' and had to wait a whole two days to collect my box. I travelled home with the box on the bus and I did undone some of the tape on the bus, I couldn't wait! Though I saved the grand opening until I got home. 




My shiny red box contained:
A wand (to wish me all the best for the next year)
A lovely doily (made by my sender??)
3 chocolate bars with the cutest 'calorie content' on the back (see pic - Cute cute cute!)
Heart shaped soap (that smells yummy)
An embroidered bag with a bow bracelet inside (love it!)
Some sweet william seeds (with thoughts to my wedding )
A hanging bauble - that had a gorgeous surprise inside - a purple floral scarf!
'The Girls Book - How to be the Best at Everything.' (love that there is 'How to survive in a horror movie') there's also a awesome sticker on the back 'to remind you that you are one of the BEST' I loved finding this message, really brightened up a dreary day.
And Santa and Mrs Claus salt and pepper! LOVE that my sender added this fun and kitsch pressie!







I want to thank my sender for providing me with a smile and beautiful items. The book as already been read and chocolate devoured.
Thank you sender. Hope you had a fabulous christmas, all the best for 2012. x"

No comments:

Post a Comment