- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #313

9 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #313



"Thank you to my curious friend for the awesome box of gifts!  I was thrilled to receive it and I am most grateful for all the thoughts that went into the homemade gifts.  My box arrived in a treasure chest and contained the following:

 - Homemade up-cycled apron made from an old dress - I wore it on christmas day and got lots of compliments :-)
 - Homemade lace earrings with instructions on how to make my own
 - Homemade bright button bracelet
 - Homemade lavender bathsalts
 - Tutorial and items to make a purse from a recycled tie
 - Homemade lavender bag (already hanging in my wardrobe)
 - Lace trims to supplement my fabric stash
 - 2 fat quarters for little projects
 - Fairtrade paperchains
 - Homemade advent calendar made from green baubles.

Thanks again xx"

No comments:

Post a Comment