- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #315

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #315



"My lovely box arrived really close to Christmas and it was such a lovely treat to receive something for me when I was in the madness and chaos of doing and making a lot of things for a lot of other people.

The box came wrapped in newspaper, which was sweet and the box itself had pretty pink flowers on.
When I opened it the first thing I saw was a little gold pine cone to hang on the tree along with another adorable ornament. So cute!



And then three lollipops for my three children, and a lovely little note for them. They soon claimed the spinning top too! 



The perfume bottle is so pretty and I still have the oilcloth for a little project.







I have really enjoyed being a part of this project again. I would like to say thank you to Tiffany for organising it and for my lovely box maker Nina! xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment