- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #316

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #316



"I couldn't believe it when my box arrived on my birthday - such great timing!  I was even more excited when I saw that it came from the USA.  My thoughtful sender enclosed photo cards of nearby scenery in her home town of Oregon (I've just added it to my 'must see' travel list).  The box was packed full of locally made products, including chocolate and beauty products.  My husband commented that the sender knows me well.  I have loved taking part in this project and just hope that the sender reveals herself in the comment box below."

No comments:

Post a Comment