- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #321

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #321



"I was so excited to receive my curiosity box on Christmas Eve- what amazing timing!!
And what a lovely box it was!




The box included beautifully knitted mittens for my baby boy (so thoughtful, and already put to good use) and a lovely knitted heart pomander that smells gorgeous. 
It's so nice to receive something handmade. 

I also received: 
  • some chocolate and caramel Teapigs- flavours I hadn't tried before, yum!
  • some notebooks- especially useful for a woman with baby brain...
  • Christmas earrings
  • a lovely Christmassy candle and glass holder
  • and some "sew on" buttons, to be used in my next craft project. A perfect "mini project" which is perfect at the moment!

Such thoughtful and creative gifts, a real treat. Thank you so much to my curious friend!

Wishing everyone involved in the curiosity project a magical 2012."

Nicola xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment