- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #326

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #326



"A big thank you to my curious friend! I opened my box the day I got home from university, and it was a lovely start to christmas. The box was fantastic and they really tailored it to me. I was especially excited about a book called 'Derelict London' which is a book I have been meaning to buy for ages!


This book looks AMAZING!



Other items in the box were:

a packet of cute festive tissues,
candles - 3 small and a beautiful spinning angle candle
a tree decoration
a cd collection of christmas songs
a home sweet home door hanger
illustrated bunting with cameras on it
a gorgeous note book
a tiny pin badge with a cassette tape on it


Thank you again to my curious friend, i really enjoyed taking part in this project!"

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment