- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #328

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #328



“I was feeling very sad that I didn’t have a box yet but I was holding out hope! Then today, the last day of the project it arrived!! And it was well worth the wait!

It came with a little note apologising (her husband forgot to post it – men huh!)

Inside was some wrapped prezzies, a soy wax candle and some vanilla button bath soaps plus a box crammed with Christmas goodies - Two big candy canes, a bag of delicious homemade truffles and a bottle of Babycham which the senders Grandma used to give her at Christmas.


I also received two books – Eat Love Pray, that I haven’t read yet ;) and a Gordon Ramsey Healthy Appetite cookbook! (this is actually ON my Amazon wish list – how good is that!)


Thank you so much curious sender, you made me very happy in a wet and windy January!”

No comments:

Post a Comment