- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #330

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #330



"My box arrived just a few days before Christmas. I was unwell and had no idea how I was going to get everything in order to leave for Sweden very early the next morning. Thankfully, the box proved to be a great motivator and I slogged through all the packing before opening it.


The plain brown packing had concealed a sumptuous box with gold trim and a festively contrasting vintage scarf.




Inside were hand made and hand picked gifts, each individually wrapped with a curious themed luggage tag telling me more.

I was touched by the sheer variety, effort and thought that had gone into tailoring the box to me and the generous and kind nature of the gifter.



Thank you. Your box cheered me, the gloves have kept me warm ever since and the crafty knick knacks have kept me occupied. You're lovely."

No comments:

Post a Comment