- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #334

10 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #334



"My curious friend sent me a lovely collection of treats, all packaged in a pretty silver box.


Firstly, some ginger & mandarin teabags – they are just delicious and perfect for a cold afternoon. 

The box also contained a lovely hand written note, some chocolate bars and essential oils.

I love all things stationery related, and the little set of coloured felt tip pens, a sweet note pad and pocket sized pens were perfect.


The best bit about the box was the three yarns of wool – in pinks and creams, my favourite colours, together with a hand written instructions of how to knit a scarf. Luckily my sender also sent through some knitting needles! I have no idea how to knit, but have been saying for ages that I want to learn; so now is the perfect time!

Thank you lovely sender, it was so sweet to receive my surprise box full of treats!"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment