- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: The Covet List #7

29 April 2012

The Covet List #7

What a quirky selection of objects I've chosen this week! Certainly not for the shy, retiring type, this week is all about standing out-bright tights, paper lashes, petticoats and oh.my.god have you seen those metallic wedges???!!!



1. Paper bird lashes, £12.00 Luna & Curious | 2. Ash Bea Metallic Gold Wedge Vintage Hi Top, £189.00 Ash Bea | 3. Black Rabbit mugs, £8.00 The Black Rabbit | 4. Grey petticoat, £144.10 Doris Designs | 5. Crystal Crown Tiara, £126.00 Tatty Devine | 6. Bouba tights, €45.00 Les Queues de Sardines 


Have yourself a fabulous week, whatever you're up to and I hope you'll check back to the blog tomorrow when I announce the winner of my first giveaway!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment