Last week saw...
☞ The Covet List ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #5 ☞ I talked about juggling business with babies- Having It All Syndrome-Is It Really Worth It? ☞ You've been leaving sweet little gifts all over the place for strangers to find for the latest project: Out Of The Blue! Gift Watch ☞ The Parlour at Fortnum & Mason, afternoon tea! ☞ Supporting some incredibly gifted friends, DivaGeek album launch "He Said, She Said" ☞ This week's Curb Your Curiosity interview is with ceramics designer Jo Heckett.
There are no DIY projects this weekend because I have a little treat for you instead...ok, a BIG treat...
IT'S A GIVEAWAY!
Yes! I happen to have a rather fabulous giveaway worth £85 for one lucky winner. Why? Well because it's the weekend and I feel like it! The winner will receive...
1. Rock The Custard are masters of typographic porn and designer Eilidh is giving away this rather appropriate 8"x10" print to adorn your wall with. The frame and rustic barn wall are not included.
2. Pretty Star Designs' camera bunting made quite an impression on some of you during last year's Curious Christmas project, so she's giving one away. I LOVE them!
3. A beautifully handcrafted custom made porcelain ring 'La Angosta' by MaaPstudio. Creator Monika's unglazed porcelain designs are just breathtaking, so delicate and would make a unique addition to your jewellery collection.
4. Everyone should carry a notebook with them poised for when inspiration strikes and this heartfelt A5 book, made from recycled paper by The Green Gables is looking forward to becoming your handbag companion.
5. Emily Chalmers, founder of quirky gift and interiors shop Caravan is giving away a personally signed copy of her book 'Cheap Chic' in which she guides the reader through revamping your home on a budget. A MUST have.
6. Nope, it's not made of cardboard, this mug is actually ceramic, made by potter Tom Gloster from his shop 'Pethau Melys' (that's 'sweet things' in Welsh you know). Did you know that you can also enjoy a spot of afternoon tea from vintage china whilst you shop the local crafts there? Lovely stuff!
7. The bonus ball is a pack of delicious Jimmy's Farm butter cookies from my visit over the Easter weekend. Just because I'm lovely and look after my readers.
• You must live in the UK.
• You'll need to leave a lovely comment about your favourite item on this post. Please make sure you leave your full name and only post once.
• If you don't already, I'd appreciate a follow on our Facebook page (yep-there's always a motive behind these things!) If you choose not to follow, I'll know!
• The winner will be drawn at random on April 28th and announced on the blog on April 29th.
• You must get in touch within 24hrs of winning to send your ring measurements and arrange delivery of your gifts. The prize will be given to another entrant drawn at random if you do not come forward.
Go! Go! Go!