- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Something For The Weekend

28 April 2012

Something For The Weekend

The Weekly Round-Up


Last week saw...

☞ The Covet List #6 "Oh I Do Love To Be Beside The Seaside! ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #7 ☞ Chalk It Up! Dana Tanamachi ☞ "Out Of The Blue' Gift Watch ☞ Curb Your Curiosity: Hello!Lucky

You'll excuse the tardy post this morning, I was out late last night meeting Dwele at the Jazz Cafe as part of his UK tour. I am one happy lady :)

This is how close I was!


So anyway, let's get back to the DIY for the weekend...

••••••



Taking inspiration from this week's earlier post on Dana Tanamachi's chalk work, these fabric storage pots with blackboard labels are the perfect way to get organized...and cheap too!

© Lu Summers at Summersville



I don't know about you, but I'm picky as hell when it comes to choosing a lampshade (ok, so I never thought I'd be typing that sentence in my lifetime!) usually the selection in the shops is so uninspiring. Ever fancied making your own? This tutorial by Lia Fagan over on Design Sponge is a winner!

Image © Lia Fagan




Ok, so this is quite the mammoth project (literally) which will take a little more time and planning, but my goodness, imagine the reward of having achieved a couple of these beauties! via DesignSponge

Image © Ruche

I'm working hard on putting together some gorgeous DIY projects for you to work on over the coming weeks, it might take me another week or so to get the first few completed but they're well worth the wait-in fact I can't wait to share them with you!

Right. I'm off to a 1st birthday party this morning and have prezzies to wrap! Have a wonderful weekend and see you on the other side...


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment