- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Something For The Weekend

12 May 2012

Something For The Weekend

The Weekly Round-Up

This week saw...

☞ The Covet List #8 -a baker's delight! ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #9 ☞ 'Out Of The Blue' Gift Watch ☞ Here Comes The Rain Again-welcoming the rain in style ☞ Curb Your Curiosity with textile designer Vicky Trainor

••••••

Time for a weekly DIY fix then! 



Yes, I know they're everywhere but it doesn't mean they're any less cool, they still make me giggle. That's right, good old mustaches! This tutorial by The Tortoise and the Hare is rather brilliant. Check it out!

© The Tortoise and the Hare



If, like me, you have a stash of jam or baby food jars that you've kept in case of emergency or felt they'd come in handy somehow then LOOK NO FURTHER. I LOVE these, so simple, cheap and utterly gorgeous! I notice she uses a satin paint for this project which will come off if using these as mini vases, so it might be worth trying it with a gloss?

© Diary Of A Mod Housewife



I've been up to my eyes in cotton doilies for a few weeks now, getting them ready for a wedding in July by tea dying them before I embark on stitching them into something beautiful, so you can see why I was drawn to this fantastic idea by Amy Anderson of Mod Podge Rocks (whom I greatly admire)...

© Mod Podge Rocks

For the past few weeks now I've been waiting to complete a really funky DIY furniture piece for you, but as the rain continued to pour it had been sat in the shed not even half finished. There appears to be a bit of sun this weekend...so who knows? maybe it'll be with you sooner than I thought!
Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend whatever you're up to and I'll see you on Monday.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment