- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Something For The Weekend

19 May 2012

Something For The Weekend

The Weekly Round-Up


This week saw...

The Covet List #9  ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #10  ☞ At Home With Chevrons -getting to grips with a new trend ☞ Curb Your Curiosity: Flapper Doodle. I chat with illustrator Kate Gabrielle.

••••••

Ok, I am hopping mad at the moment, waiting for a moment where the skies aren't threatening with rain to complete my latest project to share with you!!! All I need is a couple of hours of uninterrupted sun. Too much to ask?!

In the meantime, here's your weekly dose of delicious DIY from across the blogosphere...

Aren't these pots a brilliant little idea? Clean lines, bright white - perfect for a sculptural succulent plant or two. I'm off to make a couple of my own. Best part? You can fire the clay in the oven!

Image by Yes Say to Hoboken

Too cute for words and perfect for the baby's room. I wouldn't mind one of these above my bed if I'm honest, maybe with some little hanging stars?

Le Petit Poulou


Got to be honest. I actually don't like coasters. They get in the way and they just look boring. Yes I really have thought about it! THESE, however, I DO like. It's a quick and easy project and something I'd be happy to avoid putting my mug on. I think I'd prefer them wall mounted. 

DIY Crafts

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you get up to and see you on the other side!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment