- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Something For The Weekend

25 May 2012

Something For The Weekend

The Weekly Round-Up

This week saw...

DIY String Baubles -you went CRAZY for these little babies! ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #11 ☞ The Covet List #10, this week inspired by nature thanks to some glorious sunshine! ☞ Paint Me A Picture - I explore the work of some of my favourite illustrators ☞ Curb Your Curiosity with textile designer maker Zeena Shah ☞

I've finally caught up with my current DIY project given the amount of sun we've had this week. The top coat has gone on and the ingredients needed for the final part of the project have been ordered. Here's a little sneak peek of some of it...

Ooooo gold glitter!


Vintage Fabric Garden Markers

Image © Ashley Ann Photography

Be still my beating heart. Vintage fabric? In the garden? Here's a gorgeous way to help identify your plants...


Decoupage Chair 

Photograph by Brian Reiser

I'm a great believer in revamping boring old furniture. Got an old, unloved chair? Stacks of magazines? Here's the answer!

Silverware Silhouettes

© Californian Callahans

I'm literally seeing cutlery everywhere right now (I'm making cutlery plate settings for a client's wedding this summer) and I just love the shape of them. Despite that fact I've made close to 100, I never tire of looking at them, so stylish! These would make a great addition to a kitchen or dining room, don't you think?

Whatever you're up to this weekend, I hope you have a good one soaking up the sun (responsibly of course).  As for me, it's all about weddings, so I'll see you on the other side!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment