- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Step by Step...

2 May 2012

Step by Step...

For some reason, I've been rather drawn to painted staircases of late. I love the playfulness of it all, the idea of making your journey up the stairs to Bedfordshire an experience in itself. Ok, so the noise of clunking up and down a wooden stairwell isn't perhaps the most relaxing sound, but that's not the point!

Stripes

via Justina Blakeney


Numbered


Image © Pottery Barn 


Block Colour

© Unskinny Boppy


Coloured Runner

© Costa Picadas via GAP Interiors



Vibrant Pattern


Image © Michelle Allen



Image © Jake Curtis for Living Etc. 

I think my favourite is the Orla Kiely inspired design above, I'm a sucker for 70s inspired print. How about you? Would you be brave enough to make a feature of your stairs, or are you sticking to your carpet? 

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment