- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Something For The Weekend

2 June 2012

Something For The Weekend



Yep. Just in case you haven't noticed, it's the Jubilee Weekend, so I'll keep it short and sweet to let you get out and enjoy celebrating, however (or not) you choose to do it. For me, I'm off to Greenwich park for a picnic with the family, that's providing the weather holds!

The Weekly Round-Up


This Week Saw...

☞ The Covet List #11 ☞ Pinterest Pic of the Week #12 ☞ My Italy I share some of my favourite snaps from Italy ☞  No Bake Cookies & Cream Cheesecake ☞ Curb Your Curiosity, I speak to the Queen of laser cutting, Helen Sharland of Cutture


DIY Floral Fabric Pots
I enjoy the simplicity of the terracotta pot just as they are but these are extra special...

Image © Better Decorating Bible


Mod Podge Transfer Table
What a brilliant idea and an easy way to transform a dog-eared table in need to love. The best thing about you? You can go nuts on the typography and create whatever you want!

Image © Market Nine Home


Pretty Paper Lanterns
Perfect for weddings, parties or the home, I have fallen head over heels in love with this take on the humble paper lantern. Who says they have to be plain and boring?

Image © One Handspun Day via Green Wedding Shoes


So that's your lot until Wednesday now folks! Have a great weekend and see you on the other side ;)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment