- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Gimme That Thing! Donna Wilson Ceramics

24 September 2012

Gimme That Thing! Donna Wilson Ceramics

Well, today is my birthday (no guesses as to how old, thanks) so I'm featuring one of my favourite British designers as a treat to myself.

Donna Wilson's whimsical woodland creatures appeal to the big kids as well as the littleies. From cushions to ceramics, scarves to glassware, her charming and characterful collections have turned the heads of the interior design world.

As a big fan of mid-century style, you can imagine my delight when I took a look at Donna's latest collection of ceramics. I'll take the lot.

Acorn Plate


Oak & Acorn Dinner Plate


Acorn Large Bowl


Acorn Mug


 Follow Donna Wilson:
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I love this design - gorgeous! Now I wonder if there's room in the kitchen cupboard for another mug...

    ReplyDelete