- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Riot Of Colour at Anthropologie

10 October 2012

A Riot Of Colour at Anthropologie


© Tiffany Grant-Riley


Over the weekend my sister treated us to a much needed day out. Having moved to London a few months back she's still new to the city, so I took her on a mini-tour of my favourite haunts and the mecca of all interior stores, Anthropologie
Call me over-the-top, but the feeling I get when I walk through Anthropologie's doors is akin to how I felt as a child at Christmas. I can't help myself, this place gets me excited. And we weren't disappointed either. An absolute riot of colour greeted us and playfully followed us throughout the store. 


© Tiffany Grant-Riley


© Tiffany Grant-Riley


Interior designer Kit Kemp's display was a real inspiration. The composition, the use of colour  combined with neutrals, it all worked beautifully. I love that her spaces create a handcrafted, lived in feel which you can see in evidence in any of the Firmdale Hotels. Her latest book 'A Living Space' has also just been released and is well worth a read packed with tips to apply to your own home.  

I did lots of falling in love, as I always do...


© Tiffany Grant-Riley


© Tiffany Grant-Riley


...and came away feeling so inspired to create-be it through my blog, my business or my home. I can't wait to find our new house and find the time and space to make it a home. Oh, and if you're in any doubt, colour is definitely here to stay for 2013!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that canvas in the second photo down is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Anthro just stunning? So much inspiration every time I step foot in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trips to Anthropologie are always inspiring! I could live in that little vignette created by Kit Kemp- it's beautiful!

    -Sara (fellow BYW student)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthropologie is the best! I always walk out of there with new ideas and feeling inspired to create. Their store displays especially are amazing...
    Sarah (from BYW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful vibrant colours - a real cheer on a grey day like today :) Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. O I want that diary!! Love it! It's funny how - up until recently - I had never heard of Anthopologie but suddenly it seems to be all over the internet or maybe that is because I started reading much more different types of blogs then before, who knows. Anyway I know where I'll be going next time when in London!
    Simone (from BYW)

    ReplyDelete