- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Gimme That Thing! Susan Green Books

18 October 2012

Gimme That Thing! Susan Green Books

There's been a lot of creativity flying around in my head the past few weeks, sparked mainly by the Blogging Your Way course I've been taking. It's been really exciting to be studying again, stretching boundaries, trying out new ideas etc. and I've been thinking about treating myself to a gorgeous new journal for all those ideas that ping into my head. 

So then I found Susan Green Books on Etsy. Excuse me whilst I wipe the drool off my chin. Now these are notebooks for grown-ups. Soft Nigerian goatskin leather, tanned using natural vegetable colouring and beautiful hand-stitched binding. Just think of those lovely crisp pages waiting to be filled. Susan makes each book lovingly by hand using traditional Medieval German methods (the mind boggles!) and has also been high commended by Dragon's Den's Deborah Meaden for her high quality gifts. Now that's a seal of approval. 



Red & White



Cream & Turquoise



Purple & Mint Green


Follow Susan Green Books:
Etsy
Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne van Kaam19 October 2012 at 10:03

    I need these in my life!!! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany, thanks for featuring my work on your gorgeous site.

    Those journals pictured above - and more - ship worldwide right away, and you lovely folks can also commission me to make you a bespoke journal, sketchbook or wedding guest book from 27 different leather colours.

    You can get hold of me through Etsy or by email: susan(at)boundbyhand.co.uk... and keep your eyes peeled for an exciting new development later this month!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete