- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Exclusive: 'Decorate Workshop' 15 Page Extract

12 November 2012

Exclusive: 'Decorate Workshop' 15 Page Extract

Good morning readers-how was your weekend? I spent much of mine putting the finishing touches to a gorgeous DIY project which I'll be sharing with you this week. It's now sat in the kitchen waiting to be used and I can't wait to share it with you!

I have a real treat for you all this morning following my evening last week at blogger and interior designer Holly Becker's book launch. Having just released her latest title 'Decorate Workshop' with publisher Jacqui Small they have kindly invited those that attended the evening to share a 15 page extract of the new book with their readers. If you've yet to purchase the book and you're about to start decorating in your home I whole heartedly recommend it. So, go forth and read with my pleasure!





Have a lovely and productive week!

1 comment:

  1. If I were to buy one of her books - which would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete