So in the interests of being proactive, I've teamed up with some of my favourite blogger friends to ask what they would love for Christmas and I'll be sharing their most coveted must-haves as we count down the days. Today's inspiration comes from the lovely Emily of Shipshape Studio whose very own shop has some exceptionally gorgeous gifts and wrap...
"I found it really tricky to think what I'd like as I'm normally thinking about what others would like!
1. No. 6 Shearling boot. After many years of frozen tootsies, I've learnt that a good pair of winter boots are worth the investment. This pair from New York-based No.6 are my favourite.
2. Leah Duncan 12 month calendar. I'd happily have this calendar on my wall all year round.
3. Handmade geometric fringe necklace. I love the design of this necklace and Maxine, the designer-maker, is a cool lady which makes it even better.
4. Twiggy coat hook. This is one of the smartest hooks I've seen, and you don't get to say that very often.
5. Cereal magazine. A brand new and beautiful looking publication that has really piqued my curiosity.
6. Sarpaneva pot. I didn't think I'd ever want a pan for Christmas but it turns out I do!
7. Borne doorstop. Because even the small details can be good looking. I like the burgundy one, which is actually stone coloured and not burgundy after all."
The boots. I must have the boots! What's your favourite of Emily's picks?