- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from Lobster & Swan!

18 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from Lobster & Swan!

I'm delighted to be joined today by Jeska Hearne of Lobster & Swan, without doubt one of my top 5 inspiration blogs. She always manages to find the most beautifully delicate things and I deeply admire her work as a stylist, so it's not surprising that she has an utterly divine selection of gifts to inspire you this Christmas. Stumped for ideas for mum or your sister? or maybe you're looking to treat yourself? Feast your eyes on Jeska's choices...





Jeska says...

"1. Another weakness, leather bags, and I'm hoping this little number will fit all the essentials without putting my back out like my usual huge tote.

2. I openly admit to being a total chocolate addict, I could eat dark chocolate from sunrise until sunset, and after being sent some delicious Mast Brothers bars in a blogging gift exchange a couple of years ago, I have been a fan ever since. 


3. A bright party dress in Hot Pink, I would wear this well into the new year, after party season is over I'd give it a spin around the woods with the addition of wellies! 


4. New Year, new Calendar. I am notoriously forgetful so the husband will be pleased to find this hanging on the wall to jog my day to day memory, this one with hand painted city maps from the lovely Florida based Rifle Paper Co is available here from a friends online shop so I am super excited to be able to get my hands on a copy.


5. Lucky me got a book of these last year from my friend Rose and I love the scent so much, finally found an online source to restock once they run out. I tuck the unburnt papers in my make up bag to keep it delicately scented.


6. My favourite thing to do is decorate the walls of our home, and with a move on the horizon I just know before we have even unpacked the kettle I will be hammering up tacks and hooks to hang things from, so my wish list had to include this vintage book plate print of a blush coloured shore bird. 

7. Always on the lookout for the perfect scent, I have long been in love with the decadence of Opium the Yves Saint Laurent perfume, but unfortunately it never suited me, after came Belle D'Opium but still no joy, then this year YSL launched Vapeurs De Parfum which I fell for right away and the blush pink and gold frosted bottle will look beautiful on my dressing table, could this be 'The One'?!



Follow Lobster & Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment