- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from London Bride!

21 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from London Bride!

A truly sophisticated array of festive delights awaits you today, brought to you by bridal blogger and stylist Charley Beard aka London Bride. If you're getting married, particularly in London, then Charley's your gal! Her blog is always full of beautiful imagery and ideas to inspire your big day, so I was intrigued to see what she'd choose when I asked what she'd love to unwrap this Christmas.

I wasn't disappointed...




Charley says...

"Although I'm a girly girl, oddly living with a male designer, our home is a mix of classics and simple well designed pieces. I love receiving gifts that will either last a long time or are a little luxury in life, so here's what London Bride is loving… 


What better way to flatter yourself than with this cute wash bag. Handy for travelling but I think I'd actually use mine for all my make up bits, it's too nice [literally] not to use everyday. 

It's winter, one needs light to help you through the working days and this lamp is both affordable and a classic design. 

My obsession for gold has now reached the kitchen table, whilst I can't quite afford the real deal, this gold plated bargain will come out for special occasion dining. 

I've always loved this illustration, and living in London it's the perfect addition to my abode. I'd also quite like the New York one to add to the collection!

OK, I will admit I rarely do the cooking in my household BUT if I did, then I'd do it in this. A must have for every kitchen. Mine included. 

6. Aesop 
Truth be told, I'll gladly accept anything from Aesop. With its amber bottles and gentle fragrances I'll wash anything in this stuff, hands, face…hey - they even have clothes wash. Any excuse to help me with the housework…

Having a nice home office is vital and to go with my gorgeously new iMac I'd love this rather luxe gold and leather geometric mousemat to adorn my desk. "

I'm with Charley on the gold cutlery-I've always loved a little gold in my life. Chic and simple. Gorgeous, right?


Follow London Bride:
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, please, somebody get me that enamel baking set! ...and the wash bag for when I feel blah...

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I will have to research Ricciarelli and find out if they're the same thing.

    Have a lovely evening xo

    ReplyDelete