- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from Hege in France!

22 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas...7 Festive Picks from Hege in France!

The final instalment of the 'All I Want For Christmas' mini series is brought to you by Norwegian interior designer and decorator Hege Morris of 'Hege in France' blog. I love to follow Hege's blog and pour over the beautiful photos she takes of her home in France - have you seen her home at Christmas? Just gorgeous.

So here are Hege's 7 Festive Picks to inspire you this Christmas, so if you have left it really late to choose something, bookmark what you love and get ordering!





1. Being Norwegian I would love some SNOW, please Santa let us have some snow!

2. Kelly Boy Bag | Kelly Moore. Imagine how cool my camera would look in this lovely bag. DREAM ON!

3.  Kant Copper Pendant Light | Bodie and Fou. We (in my view and not my husbands!) desperately need new lamps in the living room. I would love two of these copper pendants.

4. SLR tripod | Magento. I've never been into photography, but since starting my blog a year ago I take photos all the time. I would love a tripod so I can try to become a little bit more professional.

5. Tapis Berbere Rug | LaRedoute. I would love a new rug for our living room. As the real one of these is a little pricey I've found a reasonable alternative.

6. Organic Grey Bathrobe | ferm LIVING. For once I've put a couple of personal things on my list and not just things for our home. l'd love this bathrobe from Ferm Living.



Thank you to Hege and all my kind and thoughtful blogger friends for agreeing to take part in this feature at the busiest time of the year! 

Follow Hege In France


1 comment:

  1. Great list. I got a tripod last christmas and I don't use it as often as I should, but it is fantastic in some situations.

    ReplyDelete