So here are Hege's 7 Festive Picks to inspire you this Christmas, so if you have left it really late to choose something, bookmark what you love and get ordering!
1. Being Norwegian I would love some SNOW, please Santa let us have some snow!
2. Kelly Boy Bag | Kelly Moore. Imagine how cool my camera would look in this lovely bag. DREAM ON!
3. Kant Copper Pendant Light | Bodie and Fou. We (in my view and not my husbands!) desperately need new lamps in the living room. I would love two of these copper pendants.
4. SLR tripod | Magento. I've never been into photography, but since starting my blog a year ago I take photos all the time. I would love a tripod so I can try to become a little bit more professional.
5. Tapis Berbere Rug | LaRedoute. I would love a new rug for our living room. As the real one of these is a little pricey I've found a reasonable alternative.
6. Organic Grey Bathrobe | ferm LIVING. For once I've put a couple of personal things on my list and not just things for our home. l'd love this bathrobe from Ferm Living.
7. Homegrown Monogram Mug | Anthropologie. New mugs please!
Thank you to Hege and all my kind and thoughtful blogger friends for agreeing to take part in this feature at the busiest time of the year!
Follow Hege In France