- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Imogen Heath Design 20% Christmas Offer

12 December 2012

Imogen Heath Design 20% Christmas Offer

Today is an exciting day, make no bones about it! First of all, I'm back from a little blogging break with a new look blog! You'll see it's had a little tidy up ready to start 2013 on the right footing and in this new environment I'm feeling inspired to continue bringing you quality content and plenty of home style eye candy!

••••



I also have a fantastic offer from a favourite surface and textile designer of mine, Imogen Heath whose work I've coveted for quite some time now. I just love the sweet, delicate floral prints, geometric shapes and deliciously bright colours that make up her exquisite designs-they truly make my heart sing!
Her combination of geometric and organic motifs have also become a firm favourite in both Heals and Liberty with Heals readying themselves to stock another four new designs in time for SS13 (that's an exclusive right there!)




Having just launched her brand spanking new online shop (did I mention that she built it all herself?)
Imogen got in touch with me to share the Christmas love and extend a special offer to my lovely readers. So now you can expect to enjoy a full 20% off any of her current cushion and fabric designs online until midnight on Tuesday December 18th. That means that her new season's cushions can be purchased for as little as £38 each! To redeem your discount, simply quote IMOSNEWSHOP when you checkout.




Be sure to make the most of Imogen's festive offer to bring a splash of colour home in 2013! I've got my eye on some of the Viaduct Blue and Dahlia fabric for a project for the new house. Ooooh the mind boggles...

Follow Imogen Heath Design
Blog
Shop
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment