- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Swedish By Design: Therese Sennerholt

9 January 2013

Swedish By Design: Therese Sennerholt

Good morning! Today I'm starting a brand new mini series, Swedish By Design, which follows on from the 'Dutch By Design' series I did earlier last year. As with Holland before I'm excited to share with you some of my favourite independent designers from Sweden and introduce new names to you if not to share in an already found love of their work.

Today I'm starting with graphic designer and art director Therese Sennerholt. She's taking the world of modern interiors by storm! It's clear to see that her passion for print was nurtured from a young age- as a child she would be seen buying the latest copy of Vogue or Harper's Bazaar with her pocket money rather than a bag of sweets. Her monochromatic collection of prints, based on old and new quotes and slogans are the epitome of Swedish interior style-simple, fresh and clean, allowing for space and thought. Don't you just love the way she plays with type and shape?









Photography by Guido Hildebrand (Delight Studios)


Each piece is a limited run, printed on good quality uncoated paper and signed and numbered by Therese herself with a stamp on the front.
I have been poring over Therese's shop for some time now, deciding which collection of prints to choose for the new house, but I think they're all pretty fantastic in their own way. It's good to have a bold mantra to face you on/leaning against the wall when you get up every day!

Follow Therese:
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. They're great and I'm looking forward to this series as I really admire Swedish and Scandinavian design. I can see one I'd place in our bedroom straight away... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,love them all! Thanks for sharing - will be round her shop soon. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Therese's prints are so inspiring! Love the simplicity whilst having such impact.

    ReplyDelete